Established in April 2017, the UK Route 66 Association is a voluntary association which aims to:
- promote Route 66 and it’s associated communities and businesses
- provide information and advice specific to UK-based travellers of Route 66
- provide a space for travellers to support each other in their trip-planning and share experiences of the Mother Road
Membership of the UK Route 66 Association is free and entitles all members to:
- Join in the conversation via a members-only forum and comment areas
- Receive the UK Route 66 Association newsletter
The development and growth of the association will be an organic process shaped by the needs of it’s members, visitors and collaborators. If you are interested in becoming a member please click here.
If you have any suggestions for how you would like to see the association develop please get in touch.